Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driver and passenger seat swivels from The Swivel Shop (currently on sale there for $350 each, plus shipping). These were installed on my 2019 Metris last September; perfect condition. Get the pair for $500 plus shipping. Call or text Kevin at 201-247-7290.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
In case anybody cares, that's a good deal. I paid Travois somewhere between $400 and $500 each three years ago. I didn't have to do any cutting or grinding for the install on my '18, just loosening the wiring harness for the air bags and seat heaters.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Driver and passenger seat swivels from The Swivel Shop (currently on sale there for $350 each, plus shipping). These were installed on my 2019 Metris last September; perfect condition. Get the pair for $500 plus shipping. Call or text Kevin at 201-247-7290.
Hi, Are they made by Scopema? If so, I would be interested in the driver side if you have someone interested in the passenger side.
Thanks

·
Registered
2018 Passenger
131 Posts
Nice seats. I looked at them for the back. Hope you share some pics when you are done.
I’ve had it in my GX470 for close to a year and have nothing but good things to say! Color matches great there; will be less great in the van but the price tag means I’m not buying a black one just to color match!
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Window

1 - 6 of 6 Posts