Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I noticed there’s no classifieds section, so hopefully posting here is okay!

Our Metris Passenger is going back soon, and I figured I’d see if there was any interest in a few of the accessories we picked up for it. All items are in northern NJ. Would love to find someone local, but can ship. I don’t have prices in mind, looking for offers. I can upload pictures later or send direct if you’re interested.

1. OEM Floor Liners for the front seats. These are the molded plastic liners for both driver’s and passenger side. Similar to Weathertech but OEM. They’re extremely good quality, mold to the entire footwell, but also wrap over the sill/step in the door way. They’ve been in the van for 2.5 years and have held up extremely well.

2. OEM rubber floor mats for 2nd and 3rd row seats. The 2nd row is only a few months old, the 3rd row is 2.5 years old (car wash guy ripped the 2nd row mat out of the van and they had to replace it for me). Both are in really good shape.

These mats come as a solid sheet of textured rubber with the option to cut out sections so that you can fit them around the seat mounts. When I cut ours, I made very small cuts rather than the large sections they say to remove. This meant I had to take the seats out to install them, but it also protected much more of the floor and covered the seat tracks, which would otherwise have been exposed. The cuts aren’t perfect, but if you wanted to cut them the “right way” you would remove the sections I cut out and then some to get the intended fit.

3. OEM rear cargo tray. This is molded plastic, but not as rigid and fitted as the front floor liners. Excellent condition.

4. Sirius XM Commander. I’ll link to the post I made when I installed this. Clean, easy way to add satellite radio to your van. Works perfect.

https://www.metrisforum.com/forum/4...ding-siriusxm-add-radio-head-unit-swap-2.html

5. Michelin XIce snowtires. Used for one winter. Tread is excellent, no patches plugs or any damage. No wheels included, only the tires.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Prices your looking for on these items? I may be interested in the front floor liners and the cargo area tray.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just picked up my 2017 Metris on Friday & need mats. Also, interested in the snow tires. I'm located in Northern NJ (Kearny) & I'm available today. Text me @ Two O one-355-6007. Thanks, Jimmy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts