Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Google shows up an eBay seller claiming to sell the Mercedes parts: #A4477662500 (image attached)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-up-Mercedes-Benz-Metris-OEM-Window-Deflectors-4477662500-/222123072829

$104 is pretty steep for two pieces of translucent plastic. I haven't called the Parts dept at my local Mercedes for their cost.

This eBay seller says he has Metris compatible air deflectors. They are cheaper, $57, but each deflector is made up of two pieces which tape on unlike the single piece Mercedes parts which snap into place.

http://www.recrogarage.com/products...-rain-wind-deflector-guard-2-pcs-2016-up.html

Opinions? Experiences with either Mercedes or 3rd party parts? Is that eBay part the right part?

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
I bought them from that lister, the MB ones. Quality as you would expect. The seller is an MB dealer and has been extremely helpful to me I'm ordering other parts.

Reactions: focus805

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to get some ventilation while camping, even if it's raining outside.
Box arrived today. Holy cow. Big box!

Trivial installation.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thank you for your purchase. The reason for all the packing an boxing was due to is not having them in stock once we had placed them on line and having them directly drop shipped to you from the mbusa warehouse.

Glad you liked them and they look great.

Jay

·
Registered
401 Posts
I was at parts department yesterday and I ask about the window rain guards and they told me aftermarket only that MB doesn't make them.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Find out the part number and go back to your parts department and make them find it. That is what I did, since my MB parts department did not know about them either.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I got a part number off the link above I'm going to call it in and see what they say. Looks like it's part number 4477662500

·
Registered
18 Posts
If they cannot find them by all means let me know, or you can order them in the ebay link above from us. I have two here in stock, and they show 6 left in the New Jersey warehouse.

·
Registered
401 Posts
If they cannot find them by all means let me know, or you can order them in the ebay link above from us. I have two here in stock, and they show 6 left in the New Jersey warehouse.
Is that eBay link on the first post with the oem visors belong to you Jay?

·
Registered
18 Posts
You will be happy with them. If you have any issues please by all means send me a message on eBay or on here. I have not hit my 15 posts yet to respond to messages on here but I'm working on it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Whats the trick to getting these installed and not have the window hit them which in turns reverses the window?
Am i missing something here?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
For me, the passenger side is fine, but the driver's side auto reverses unless I hold the button up. I don't know why the two sides are different.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I like they way look since they are in-channel but I feel like the window is getting scratched (sounds like it when I roll up the window) since it is sitting inside the window channel.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts