Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2018 Metris and was wondering if anybody has took the Metris badge off yet. Hoping it’s just a sticker and there are no posts. Also, anybody take off the Mercedes Benz text above the license plate on the barn door models. It almost looks like it is molded into the plastic.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Much better
What's that next to your Metris?
Passat wagon
Plans are to make it a weekender by eventually getting a pop top. Might swap out the wheels soon. Maybe switch the cloth seats to vinyl since the cloth is a dog hair magnet.

Good eye on the Passat. I’m a VW guy and would have bought a T6 if they offered them in the states. I love my wagon but sadly it’s time for it to go. Might put those wheels on the Metris.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Plans are to make it a weekender by eventually getting a pop top. Might swap out the wheels soon. Maybe switch the cloth seats to vinyl since the cloth is a dog hair magnet.

Good eye on the Passat. I?m a VW guy and would have bought a T6 if they offered them in the states. I love my wagon but sadly it?s time for it to go. Might put those wheels on the Metris.
I drove the T6 Transporter and compared with the Mercedes van, it's crap...no cross wind assist available at all, no blind spot monitoring on the LWB versions where you really need them and, in my humble opinion, not as good looking as the MB.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts