Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if official Service Manuals are available for purchase through MB dealers or other sources? Preferably paper version vs. electronic. Approximate cost if available? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RobbMeeX, thanks for the steer to CVTekInfo, looks interesting and I will explore that more...but still wanting to know if a "paper" manual is available for the Metris. Haven't purchased a Metris as of yet...am looking at one now. Have a Tuner background with Mazda RX-7's and like to turn my own wrenches where possible...hence the inquiry.

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
444 Posts
RobbMeeX, thanks for the steer to CVTekInfo, looks interesting and I will explore that more...but still wanting to know if a "paper" manual is available for the Metris. Haven't purchased a Metris as of yet...am looking at one now. Have a Tuner background with Mazda RX-7's and like to turn my own wrenches where possible...hence the inquiry.
I feel ya. I have a '93 RX-7 and a stack of brick manuals for every vehicle. +1 for non subscription based information about the products we own.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Couldn't you just pay the 60 bucks for a day and then download the full manual on PDF? Or does it not work that way?

·
Registered
939 Posts
It would take you 24 hours to download all the info.

Its not a page to page sort of thing. You search topic, then it gives you a list and then you narrow down from there...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts