Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, does anyone know where I can source one of the below cubbies, or at least what the part is called or the part number? (Picture stolen from the forum)

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello, does anyone know where I can source one of the below cubbies, or at least what the part is called or the part number? (Picture stolen from the forum)

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 17304
Haha...?...you "stole" that forum picture from me, Metrisboi. And maybe you can source the floor cubby bin from me, too! -- If you're OK with a gently-used, but "like new" condition bin (no scratches or stains...looks just like in the photo!), we should talk. -- Whereabouts are you located?

I still find this floor bin tends to get in the way of my feet and my front swivel seats, and I'd like a more convenient location for the 12V power outlet that's down there.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I also found that thing annoying and with the 12V at the very bottom (who designed this vehicle???) that is just in the way. We did buy this little between the seat tray and I gotta say it's been great. plugs in and makes that 12V useful ;) https://amzn.to/2LvZ31r

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can the cubby be removed? I'm looking a used cargo van that has the same lower cubby.

I will often need to stack material between the seats and this thing eats up considerable space.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Can the cubby be removed? I'm looking a used cargo van that has the same lower cubby.

I will often need to stack material between the seats and this thing eats up considerable space.
See attached

Attachments

·
Registered
Blue 2019 Metris
7 Posts
Can I un-hijack this thread? Does anyone know where to get the stock lower bin? I'd really like to get one!

Thanks!

·
Registered
69 Posts
@Oski Wawa I have one of those OEM center consoles that I took out of my vehicle as I wanted more room to walk around to the back of the van. If you are interested PM me and maybe we can work something out. Pounce's idea on replacing it with a more usable and nicer one may also be a good choice. The part number to the website you shared looks right, and you may need some brackets s well.

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,295 Posts
Pounce's idea on replacing it with a more usable and nicer one may also be a good choice.
Actually, I meant the poster could get the stock one because someone else upgraded. A take out from an upfitter is the OEM part(s) that were replaced with something else or eliminated. Like passenger seats or steel wheels.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts