Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am new to this forum, but thought I would post and see if I can track down some Leatherette Metris Bench seats for a project I am working on. I am specifically looking for the two seat bench and if there are any single seats those would be great as well.

I live in Seattle, WA but willing to drive to the surrounding states to pick up as well.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passenger
2,031 Posts
Why do you want Metris seats? What will you use for rails? You know metris seats don't recline or fold?

When you say singles do you mean driver and passenger?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi Tandem
If you're in Seattle and you're looking for Metris stuff, we are happy to help if you reach out to us directly - Peace Vans. I'm sure you know who we are and how to reach us - I think we are mostly out of seats at this point, but a lot material flows in and out of the shop and I'm not absolutely on top of the latest inventory of used stuff -

Thanks!
Harley

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Tandem
If you're in Seattle and you're looking for Metris stuff, we are happy to help if you reach out to us directly - Peace Vans. I'm sure you know who we are and how to reach us - I think we are mostly out of seats at this point, but a lot material flows in and out of the shop and I'm not absolutely on top of the latest inventory of used stuff -

Thanks!
Harley
Hey Harley, Great to hear from you. I would love to stop by the shop at some point soon. I used to bring my VW Syncro in there to have you guys work on it.

Is there a contact at the shop that I should reach out to regarding current inventory?

Matt

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Tandem,
If you're still looking for seats, I'm in Seattle and have an original equipment non-folding 2nd row bench 2-seater, as well as a 3rd row 3-seater. Great condition, hardly used. (Also have the OEM fixed-position floor tracks.)

I might also still have the extra single seat that latches on to the 2-seater, if I look around in my basement hard enough! Let me know if you're still interested.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Tandem,
If you're still looking for seats, I'm in Seattle and have an original equipment non-folding 2nd row bench 2-seater, as well as a 3rd row 3-seater. Great condition, hardly used. (Also have the OEM fixed-position floor tracks.)

I might also still have the extra single seat that latches on to the 2-seater, if I look around in my basement hard enough! Let me know if you're still interested.
Definitely still looking for seats, let me know what you find in your basement. Could you send me the width measurements for the 2 person and the 3 person seat?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Definitely still looking for seats, let me know what you find in your basement. Could you send me the width measurements for the 2 person and the 3 person seat?
Hi Matt (guessed it was you!)
start with me [email protected] I'll ask my team.
Love your new business!! (Jordan shared it with me)

Harley
If you happen to have sets of floor rails let me know. I would love to modify them to use in this bus.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts