Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nothing, plug and play
So the LED head lamps automatically go to high beam when the road ahead is free of taillights, approaching vehicles and street lights ?
And they turn in the direction of the steering wheel when going around a corner ?
And they automatically turn on when you enter a tunnel ?

Don't you need the sensors in the top mid-section of the windscreen ?

·
Registered
228 Posts
For those reading... I have seen recently aftermarket LED headlights and aftermarket LED taillights for Metris on the Chinese sites. Looks like they are plug and play. Taillights are animated. I think the headlights were around 900 and the tail lights around 400.
Could you share a link or how you searched for the led for taillights? I'm interested in the tail lights. I've had several check up on me to the point I thought I was going to get hit.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Vito headlights in a Metris. Awesome!
Where did you get your lights from? Web link? Source?
Looks good. My '16 is just about paid off and I'm ready to make some exterior and performance changes now.

·
Registered
25 Posts
So the LED head lamps automatically go to high beam when the road ahead is free of taillights, approaching vehicles and street lights ?
And they turn in the direction of the steering wheel when going around a corner ?
And they automatically turn on when you enter a tunnel ?

Don't you need the sensors in the top mid-section of the windscreen ?
I got the sensors in the top mid-section of the windscreen. When you change low to hight the move slightly. There is 4 lamp. Low and high beam are impressive.

·
Registered
21 Posts
bought mine from Aliexpress the front and rear is plug and play, but the rear do get error as is missing the side marker light.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ebay, there is couple. Led are the best
I got the sensors in the top mid-section of the windscreen. When you change low to hight the move slightly. There is 4 lamp. Low and high beam are impressive.
The only thing I found on Ebay were plug/play low beams only. Any chance I could get you to look up the items you bought and share with the group? :-D

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am using them. A bit hard to twist into place, but overall a true white output. I had to adjust the headlights down just a touch, but otherwise they see to project light out in a predictable manner. :)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts