Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried or does anyone have thoughts on putting a ladder on the rear door?

I've seen this type that they make to "suspend" off the top of a sprinter door. I wonder it that's a good idea for the Metris, even for the sprinter for that matter.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Has anyone put a climbing ladder on their Metris?

Has anyone found a suitable ladder to mount on the back door or side of the Metris so one can climb on the roof to secure boats, ladders, lumber, etc.,? I see plenty of options for the Ram, NV200, Sprinter, and others. Bonus is that it can be used as a drying rack :^O

·
Registered
483 Posts
@WildRiley I've been looking for this too but have come up emptyhanded so far. Did you make any progress?
Has anyone found a suitable ladder to mount on the back door or side of the Metris so one can climb on the roof to secure boats, ladders, lumber, etc.,? I see plenty of options for the Ram, NV200, Sprinter, and others. Bonus is that it can be used as a drying rack :^O
Your best bet is to make a request on the Aluminess thread. Their people said they'll monitor owner input and they're looking to introduce some products for Metris.
http://www.metrisforum.com/forum/38...hread-bumpers-racks-ladders-boxes-metris.html

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey ya'll any luck on this thread? I've been searching high and low. Did anyone follow through with Aluminess?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts