Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to install L-Track to my '16 Cargo. I had my local dealer order L-Track that was supposed to fit. When I received it, it was to long to fit where it should go. They said that this is the only part they can find. So what i'm looking for is if someone who has it and can give me the part number off of theirs or if someone has ordered it and happens to have the part number handy! The part i received looked like it should fit the Sprinter not the Metris. The part I did receive had the part number written on the side (i.e. top or bottom of rail), i'm hoping that it is that way on the OEM part from the factory as well.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
292 Posts
You can also get the L track from other sources, such as US Cargo Control.

Here's a thread on doing it yourself. http://www.metrisforum.com/forum/40...sions/5122-beginning-conversion-progress.html

The advantage of using MB L track is that the holes will line up. Using third party l track entails drilling an extra hole or holes in the l track so that you can take advantage of the threaded inserts in the floor of the van.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can also get the L track from other sources, such as US Cargo Control.

Here's a thread on doing it yourself.

The advantage of using MB L track is that the holes will line up. Using third party l track entails drilling an extra hole or holes in the l track so that you can take advantage of the threaded inserts in the floor of the van.
Thanks i did search for L Track OEM part numbers and cannot turn up anything for the wall installation. I was hoping someone with one from the factory could give me the part number off of theirs. I don't have the time or place to install one from US Cargo.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to install L-Track to my '16 Cargo. I had my local dealer order L-Track that was supposed to fit. When I received it, it was to long to fit where it should go. They said that this is the only part they can find. So what i'm looking for is if someone who has it and can give me the part number off of theirs or if someone has ordered it and happens to have the part number handy! The part i received looked like it should fit the Sprinter not the Metris. The part I did receive had the part number written on the side (i.e. top or bottom of rail), i'm hoping that it is that way on the OEM part from the factory as well.

Thank you in advance.
Does anyone have the MB part number for the factory L Track? Would be great to save the time drilling out a generic one. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts