Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Bought a used 2016 Metris Passenger with 6k miles in New Jersey and drove it back to the Midwest 2 weeks ago. Great van! So much more room than the 2008 Grand Caravan we had.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Funny, I just got my 2016 in December with 6k on it as well! Congrats. Mine was a dealer showroom/shuttle/loaner hence the low milage. Will be interesting to see if the sitting around a lot (or having an abusive 6k put on), in the first two years has a negative effect going forward. But so far so good. Good luck!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Funny, I just got my 2016 in December with 6k on it as well! Congrats. Mine was a dealer showroom/shuttle/loaner hence the low milage. Will be interesting to see if the sitting around a lot (or having an abusive 6k put on), in the first two years has a negative effect going forward. But so far so good. Good luck!
Mine was also a 2016 dealer showroom/shuttle one with 12K on it.. Fully loaded and got a great deal on it . Only negative was my shocks where pretty worn out but Mercedes replaced them under warranty and now all good. So far very happy with it- no complains!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought 16 Metris with 5.5 k as well. Explorer conversion with high roof we love our van. The only thing I wish could to change is side mirrors they are so small. Having blind spot assist I would imagine very difficult or costly to replace.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine was also a 2016 dealer showroom/shuttle one with 12K on it.. Fully loaded and got a great deal on it . Only negative was my shocks where pretty worn out but Mercedes replaced them under warranty and now all good. So far very happy with it- no complains!
Mine seems perfect. How did you know your shocks were "shot"?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Mine seems perfect. How did you know your shocks were "shot"?
I could tell by the noise it made on the driver side and it got louder and occurred every time there was a little bump on the road. then when I looked underneath I could clearly see the shock leaked oil and didnt looked good. Went to Mercedes and they replaced them .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts