Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone not able to connect Metris to iPhone via bluetooth after updating to iOS 11?
Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I use USB for my iPod to play music, but my phone lives in my pocket, and works thru Bluetooth for making and answering calls using the head unit.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
I don’t have both, and I like my phone being in reach so I can activate Siri if I need to call someone (which never actually happens) and if I forget it I my car... eh.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
GOd, soon people will be conversing in clickbait in real life.

Er, I mean: Here is the astonishing change to communication caused by Clickbait!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ok.... today was the first day ever for my IPhone 8 to completely fail on Bluetooth. Also at the same time a family member in their Touareg wouldn’t connect. The phone is recognized, but immediately hangs up over and over. I restarted mine, and that fixed it, but their phone it didn’t. This is very odd......

·
Registered
939 Posts
I'm having an issue where the bluetooth constantly cycles through connecting. I go to turn off bluetooth and it hangs for the rest of the trip. Its happened multiple times and I'm about to talk to my shop foreman about replacing the head unit.
Semi unrelated, do y'alls back up camera's lag when coming on? I'm hoping replacement of the head unit fixes that.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I get a blue screen for half a second before it shows the camera.

·
Registered
939 Posts
No updates. Seems I'll be getting another headunit soon.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts