Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Cargo Van with no windows in the cargo section. My dealer was to install all the grey interior trim panels before I took delivery. Well, they got most of them with the exception of the upper door panels (both slider and rear barn doors). I was able to locate the upper slider panel on genuinemercedesparts.com but have been unable to find the panels for the upper rear doors. Do they exist and does anyone know the part #s? My intention is to do a fabric wrap on all the panels and add stretch carpet to all other exposed sheet metal. It would be easy enough to fabricate Masonite panels but I like the idea of using stock parts. I appreciate your help.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll be using a product called E-Z Flex 18oz carpet. It's an un-backed version which allows it to be stretched around curves to some degree. It's available from various sources; I'll be buying it through ebay.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I ordered the gray panel part#447-737-18-60-7337 and 10 metal clips #001-991-81-98. I'll use generic plastic push pin rivets since MB over-charges for them. The panel was listed in the 2016 van section. I didn't find it in the 2017 listings which is probably why my dealer didn't install it. They probably thought it was non-existent. I don't believe the sliding doors really differ between the 2 years. Didn't check for drivers side; if the doors are the same the panels would be interchangeable since the front and back material is the same (cheap) plastic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts