Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Pretty Sweet . I have the bulkhead which if I need to will cut through to do anything like this . Like it so items don't become projectiles if they get loose and I jam on the brakes.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty Sweet . I have the bulkhead which if I need to will cut through to do anything like this . Like it so items don't become projectiles if they get loose and I jam on the brakes.
Yeah, I definitely get that.

For what it's worth, the rack is pretty stout and secures pretty well. Also, there's a loop of aircraft cable that loops around the ladder once in place to hopefully prevent the ladder from becoming a projectile. I think the combination of everything makes it pretty safe, although I'm sure in a severe wreck, bad things could happen.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@ckrame1 I got mine off of Amazon:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Weather-Guard-250-EZ-GLIDE-Drop/dp/B00279NBLC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1463171940&sr=8-1&keywords=weatherguard+interior+ladder[/ame]

·
Registered
160 Posts
That's a nice rack setup and not bad in price either, something I can see myself getting especially since I can't go with a roof mounted system, keeping all my gear on the inside is a must.

What brand of ladder is that?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just got the rack myself and it is definitely heavy duty and nice. But with a bulkhead, I'm not sure how well it will work. I guess another alternative would of been the Jet Rack ladder system, not as pretty but only 1/2 the cost of the Weather Guard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts