Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I recently ordered Weather Tech Rear Cargo Liner with fold down bumper guard. I was wondering if anyone has it and if they could give measurements (weather tech does not list them) and maybe a photo of it in the Metris. Also I am looking for a drivers seat cover for protection but I can only find generic one size fits all type of cover. Any suggestions? I ordered custom matts a year or so ago from Qualitymatts.com and they are EXCELLENT and I highly recommend them in the European Berber with Serge Edge. They look new after a year or so.
Thank you for any suggestion

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Photos of Weather Tech Cargo Liner with Bumper Protector. Note is protects under 3rd row seat to rear bumper. Much better than I expected. 2 Minutes to install, just flip lever fold seat forward slightly and slide and drop seat down. One person install, it took longer to unbox and carry to garage.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I took this photo I had just placed in the Metris and it came rolled up in the box and as you can see in the largest photo I can post it goes completely under the 3rd row seat, and not into the 3rd row foot area. But that covers better than expected because I thought it was only going to cover to the back of 3rd row seat. In photo you can see under seat that liner had not settled down yet and will after a day or so laying in there from past experience with other cargo liners from Weather Tech

1 - 6 of 6 Posts