Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 Worker version of Cargo. Comes with gray panels on rear barn door and lower slider.

Looking at Parts.com to order a couple additional panels. (Unless someone can recommend a better site.)

Their description (below) is confusing -almost sounds like the panels are white, but I've never seen white panels for Metris. Their return policy is....stern. So don't want to get it wrong.

Any insight welcome while I wait for their reply.

PANELING REAR SIDE P
Part Number : 4476902801
Description: DRIVER SIDE, CARGO VAN, front, white

Thx.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi. I have a 2017 Cargo model And I ordered and installed the missing lower three lower panels in my van to match the rear panels and the sliding door panel from my local MB Dealer. The parts I ordered were: 447-690-43-53-7386, 447-690-26-53-7386 and 447-690-67-53-7386 for the panels and 000-991-39-40-9051 for the expansion screws, of which I bought a pack of fifty. Total cost was $286. When they arrived, I thought they were too white, but once I held them up to the existing panels on the rear doors, they were a perfect match. If you need to see a photo of what my panels look like you can see them on my road trip report under general info. They were super easy to install.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Walstib, any chance you could post a pic of your new interior panels -- the ones you ordered?

PS Sounds like an awesome trip, Corpus is great (am in Dallas).

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi. My van is still loaded with my sailing gear, but was able to remove one board on the drivers side wall to show the two panels I installed. There is a third panel I installed on the passenger side rear quarter. They all match the rear panels exactly in color and material. Had to wait about two weeks for delivery as they came from Germany. Hope these help. Randy

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts