Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a great experience to service my Metris at Fixmysprinter in Los Angeles. They work on Mercedes , and they have many Sprinter and Metris vans on service as well. I could see many of them there. I found this place on google They look pretty busy , so call them first 310.3244004 tel

·
Registered
281 Posts
I had a great experience to service my Metris at Fixmysprinter in Los Angeles. They work on Mercedes , and they have many Sprinter and Metris vans on service as well. I could see many of them there. I found this place on google They look pretty busy , so call them first 310.3244004 tel
Self promo?

·
Registered
248 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but after reading this 100% honest post from a member who is totally not related to the shop, I feel this incredible urge to drive all the way to LA to check this super mega awesome place that motivated a fellow owner to join the forum just to share his great experience with all of us.

And people say nobody does anything without expecting nothing back these days.....

*Sarcasm*

·
Registered
414 Posts
****, I'll stick to bringing mine to a Star Certified Mercedes Technician who also has factory experience...
Robb, you're Star Certified! Can I bring mine to you? :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did not know that you guys all live far away from Los Angeles, but if you live in Los Angeles and looking for a good independent mechanic for your Metris Fixmysprinter is really a good independent shop to take your van to. I`ve used them for service with great results, so just recommended.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I did not know that you guys all live far away from Los Angeles, but if you live in Los Angeles and looking for a good independent mechanic for your Metris Fixmysprinter is really a good independent shop to take your van to. I`ve used them for service with great results, so just recommended.
It's you again.

All of your posts to promote your shop.

·
Registered
414 Posts
We miss you Robb! C'mon back! Does anyone know what dealership he's at? I know he's in the Atlanta area and I wanted his to service my van while I'm down that way next week. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The main thing holding independent MB mechanics back is access to software. Not sure about mechanical and if they have those details. I'd have to call around my local German auto repair shops to see what they say.

Dealers are too expensive and look for ways to steal from you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts