Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I purchased my second Mercedes Benz vehicle. My first was a 2007 Mercedes AMG R63 and the one I bought last night is a used 2016 Metris passenger van. I got a steal on it along with it having only 23,400 miles on it. I am a disabled Veteran and I needed a vehicle I could drive my mobility scooter into the back and that will fit my 3 dogs. I had been looking for a long time to find one with every safety feature available and last night one popped up on the web and I snatched it right up. I look forward to learning more about my van and share my 35 years of automotive experience. Pictures will come soon.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Last night I purchased my second Mercedes Benz vehicle. My first was a 2007 Mercedes AMG R63 and the one I bought last night is a used 2016 Metris passenger van. I got a steal on it along with it having only 23,400 miles on it. I am a disabled Veteran and I needed a vehicle I could drive my mobility scooter into the back and that will fit my 3 dogs. I had been looking for a long time to find one with every safety feature available and last night one popped up on the web and I snatched it right up. I look forward to learning more about my van and share my 35 years of automotive experience. Pictures will come soon.
I loved the R class. MB not making it anymore is why I ended up with a V class! Welcome!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts