Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just installed my swivel seat. After reading the other post I decided I was not going to get the one branded “OKG” being sold by Travois. On their website you can find the swivel by Scopema, but it shows as sold out, but they do have the one made by OKG in stock. After going on EBay I found the Scopema swivel being sold by Travios.... go figure. Short story long; the swivel went in easy, had to cut 2 of the pointy guides off, and used washers to raise the tracks so that the “extra bit” did not hit the swivel. Drove back to Sacramento from Walnut Creek with the new swivel installed, and the seat did not shake or rattle at all. I was very impressed.

Attachments

·
Registered
Metris Cargo 135 2020
155 Posts
Just installed my swivel seat. After reading the other post I decided I was not going to get the one branded “OKG” being sold by Travois. On their website you can find the swivel by Scopema, but it shows as sold out, but they do have the one made by OKG in stock. After going on EBay I found the Scopema swivel being sold by Travios.... go figure. Short story long; the swivel went in easy, had to cut 2 of the pointy guides off, and used washers to raise the tracks so that the “extra bit” did not hit the swivel. Drove back to Sacramento from Walnut Creek with the new swivel installed, and the seat did not shake or rattle at all. I was very impressed.
Very nice @GBD1968
Do you have a build thread?
I'm seeing some solar panels on top and some " strange " vertical black bars behind the driver.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Very nice @GBD1968
Do you have a build thread?
I'm seeing some solar panels on top and some " strange " vertical black bars behind the driver.
No, I really don’t have a thread started for the build. I pretty much live in my van in the Bay Area (by choice). The 2 vertical bars you see behind the driver seat are 2 belts for work :). I thought about putting some pics up in the van build section, but the build is just not that fancy. I do have 360 watts of solar on the roof and 3 Battle Born 100ah batteries inside. Enough power to pretty much do whatever I need and then some. I am truly amazed at just how comfortable it really is.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts