Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On all of the Mercedes parts websites, a search for a part does not honor the vehicle make and model you specify. In this example, I have entered my make and model, then searched for "pressure vent," but it does not matter what you are searching for. I would expect to get only Metris parts, but none of the search results are for a Metris.

What am I missing? Thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response @pounce. This has happened several times when trying to find a part just to research assemblies and such, so the question is really a general one on how to find Metris parts. On all the MB part sites I've been on, you enter your model and then the search ignores the model you entered.

This is very frustrating, so I'm thinking I might be missing something or doing something wrong. One would think you could search for Metris parts, but I haven't found a way to do it.

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,032 Posts
I'm not having your problem. Might be your model year data isn't in the system. Might be that you are seeing parts that in fact are shared with other models and years.

·
Registered
Metris Cargo 135 2020
427 Posts
One of the things that I appear to run into, the few times that I have looked at something or another as accessory or part, with MB or a third party, is that the various vendor systems will accept a model year of 2016 Metris for instance, but not a 2020 Metris.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, folks. It does seem that the later model you search for, the more likely it is to receive non-model specific results.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts