Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Mark & this is my first post here, although I have been lurking for a while. I'd like to thank you all for the wealth of information to be had here.

I put in my order today for a Metris Cargo :smile:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Congrats and glad you chimed in! Tell us what you ordered? What type of biz (if any) you'll use it for? Us Cargo van owners have to stick together here. :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered a flint grey cargo with rear liftgate & driver's side slider.
Other options:
Trailer hitch
Roof rails
Aux battery
Body builder connector
Cold weather pkg
Driver efficiency pkg
Cargo floor rails
Premium safety pkg

I didn't order the eco start/stop because I don't do a lot of city driving, but was told that is now included as standard for no charge.

Expecting delivery May - June

It'll be my daily driver not a business van, but I do haul stuff all the time. I am already pumped for next winter, because instead of throwing a bunch of stuff in the bed of my pickup for weight, I'll load up the 4x4 Polaris quad so if I do get stuck I'll be able to tow myself out!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Wow! Sounds like you got what you want. Didn't know about the ECO Start/Stop being standard now. I've got used to it pros and cons. Do chime back once yours arrives.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Do you have the part # on the auxiliary battery? i've been searching ones around, and I thought the 2016 "multi-purpose module" was it (called Parametric Special Module for 2017 I think), but apparently not.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't have a part #. My Configuration sheet has it listed like this:

X27 Additional Battery Package
E28 : Auxiliary Battery 100 Amp
E36 : Cutoff Relay for Auxiliary Battery

1 - 7 of 7 Posts