Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
I get banned for some sort of unspecified inappropriate behavior (I was honestly mystified this time), as well as bad language (despite the fact that half the English dictionary seems to be star listed- is Yiddish simply considered bad language?) and yet this sort of rubbish ad posts are simply allowed?

Yeah, I might might be a bit sore- just a bit.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I get banned for some sort of unspecified inappropriate behavior (I was honestly mystified this time), as well as bad language (despite the fact that half the English dictionary seems to be star listed- is Yiddish simply considered bad language?) and yet this sort of rubbish ad posts are simply allowed?

I feel you GML. Where is the moderator?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

These are specific things for Mercedes of various models and are not posted by a bot, thanks :)

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
They are specific products of inferior quality posted for two Mercedes models, neither of which are under discussion in this forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are specific products of inferior quality posted for two Mercedes models, neither of which are under discussion in this forum.
Do you rate the quality of the post? Is it just important to express your position? On this forum there are vehicles that fit this category.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
You showed a model for the Sprinter, which may or may not fit a W447 Metris, but is not a subject of this forum, and for a Viano, which is the luxury variant of the W639, Which was never sold in the United States in either Viano or Vito form and would certainly not fit the Metris.

As such, you have clearly never installed this in a personal W447 chassis Metris, you have no personal experience with this product, and no basis for reviewing it. Manifestly, you are either a peerlessly bored troll, or you are a shill. If you can provide a viable rebuttal to my assertion, I welcome you to do so. I will apologize for the mischarcterization.

I consider the low quality of the product to be self-evident based on the method of marketing you are using, combined with the concept of the balance of probability- almost all no-brand Android-based electronics are lackadaisical in quality and efficacy.

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
585 Posts
This person is just a spammer and advertising. If you google search something like this "smarty-trend site:/threads/" you can see the same post on the other various brands. Doubt this person even knows what they are selling. Just a mouse monkey trying to post wherever they can.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This person is just a spammer and advertising. If you google search something like this "smarty-trend site:/threads/" you can see the same post on the other various brands. Doubt this person even knows what they are selling. Just a mouse monkey trying to post wherever they can.
You left more spam under this post than meaning in words. To call something "bad" you need to try it and do not call something "junk" about which you do not understand anything.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You showed a model for the Sprinter, which may or may not fit a W447 Metris, but is not a subject of this forum, and for a Viano, which is the luxury variant of the W639, Which was never sold in the United States in either Viano or Vito form and would certainly not fit the Metris.

As such, you have clearly never installed this in a personal W447 chassis Metris, you have no personal experience with this product, and no basis for reviewing it. Manifestly, you are either a peerlessly bored troll, or you are a shill. If you can provide a viable rebuttal to my assertion, I welcome you to do so. I will apologize for the mischarcterization.

I consider the low quality of the product to be self-evident based on the method of marketing you are using, combined with the concept of the balance of probability- almost all no-brand Android-based electronics are lackadaisical in quality and efficacy.
Many people here own not only W447, but also the models that have been indicated + still other various models of Mercedes, so you are wrong talking about all the participants

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
1) Nobody here owns a W639. W639s were not sold north of the Rio Grande. 2) Almost nobody here currently owns a Sprinter. 3) None of these details suggest you are not, in fact, a shill. 4) Shilling is against the terms and conditions of this website.

I do not have to try a product to determine it is inferior. I can base it upon reviews, and my own intuition. Good products are sold using either expensive marketing efforts that are justifiable because the marketing is in furtherence of some kind of established or establishing brand with long term intentions, or are sold through organic word of mouth mechanisms. They are not sold by posting what is clearly an advertising post on a website. What’s more, they do not have brand names as utterly asinine as “Smarty”, because companies who put the time, effort, and energy into developing a quality product will put at least a little effort into a decent brand name that doesn’t sound like it was developed by a nincompoop with their only English dictionary and a dartboard.

Kindly do yourself a big favor, brother: don’t respond to me, and go peddle your shoddy product and third rate vaudeville act on another site.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts