Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Kevin, just wondering why you are selling them. Also, how much new? Thanks
It's a "sport" lowering kit, 4 bills new. IMHO falls into the category of "why?" And I guess the answer is because we're human and free and can express ourselves however we like, provided we follow the rule of harmlessness. Now there's no way I qualify as harmless because I'm driving a (relatively) big a** van that burns double the fuel of a vehicle that would serve 85% of my needs. So if somebody wants to lower a van, go for it. Could be practical for some folks with disabilities, I suppose.

Reactions: MOWO

·
Registered
583 Posts
It's a "sport" lowering kit, 4 bills new. IMHO falls into the category of "why?" And I guess the answer is because we're human and free and can express ourselves however we like, provided we follow the rule of harmlessness. Now there's no way I qualify as harmless because I'm driving a (relatively) big a** van that burns double the fuel of a vehicle that would serve 85% of my needs. So if somebody wants to lower a van, go for it. Could be practical for some folks with disabilities, I suppose.

Great comment F. I'm gonna use this comment in summary for base of 'why' I performed all my mods :D

·
Registered
583 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Don't you want to slam it with an air system? I mean I think that would be really cool.
Air would be great as then I can choose a lower or higher stance over stock at whim. Sometimes you feel like 2 inches higher... sometimes 2 inches lower. I'm a little too old and not business appropriate for the slammed stance look.

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,334 Posts
Air would be great as then I can choose a lower or higher stance over stock at whim. Sometimes you feel like 2 inches higher... sometimes 2 inches lower. I'm a little too old and not business appropriate for the slammed stance look.
I love my Cayenne for the air suspension. Slammed at the curb transcends generations, man.

Wheel Tire Volkswagen type 2 Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts