Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...with the rear bench seats out of your pax van...you can easily haul home a 82” Samsung QLED TV in the box.>:D

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
FYI with the rear seats out you can easily load 350 Radians 3-in-1 black bottom premium class 3 winter bomber jackets into your Metris as well as 100 Gerber class 3 raincoats. And a pop-up tent. Plus two circular racks.

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,438 Posts
FYI with the rear seats out you can easily load 350 Radians 3-in-1 black bottom premium class 3 winter bomber jackets into your Metris as well as 100 Gerber class 3 raincoats. And a pop-up tent. Plus two circular racks.
I bet you can't do it without anyone noticing. lol

Talk about standing out in a crowd!

Taking it to the dark side...
http://www.4hearse.com/metris.htm

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
I think the Metris is an ideal vehicle anywhere work-grade capability crosses with a desire for a slight whiff of a premium brand, so it works as a hearse.

I’m surprised they don’t see a lot of service as taxicabs here in the US- they are popular in that role elsewhere.

Btw the window tint does it’s job; you can’t see even class 3 hiviz jackets through it.

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,438 Posts
I’m surprised they don’t see a lot of service as taxicabs here in the US- they are popular in that role elsewhere.
Agreed. I've seen a couple uber. We actually had a cargo version with partition wrapped in uber vinyl come to auction. Weird actually. It would make me feel like being picked up by the kid catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Probably maybe not actually safe also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts