Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where the cigarette lighter fuse is located? The one located in the lower bin under the center cup holder under the dash.

·
Registered
119 Posts
information I can find suggests that it may be in the rear compartment where the tool kit is stored. Remove the tool kit, and then remove the tool holder. There you will see three fuses. The fuse on the far left is for the 12v socket in the first row of seats, the other two are for the second row of seats left side and right side. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
119 Posts
So, I checked on that last night. There are only two fuses back there, not three like the manual says. I guess the front socket is likely fused somewhere in the front passenger foot well. sorry.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Dee, your van should come with fuse allocation chart along with your owner's manual. If you don't have it, message me and I'll scan it for you.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Does anyone know where the cigarette lighter fuse is located? The one located in the lower bin under the center cup holder under the dash.
It's under the passenger side dash. I jumped the fuse to have power going to them all the time. I like to leave my kids tablets charging when we leave the car. The two fuses in the back by the tools are for the lighter plugs in the rear.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help! I have a fuse situation right now and have no idea where the manuals that came with the van are. Can anyone help me with the fuse allocation chart?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts