Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time for me to sell my van. I ordered it when they were released. It was built and delivered March 25th, 2016.
Dealer technician owned.
All maintenance is current, has been done by myself, and is documented with MB.
ELW still good for another year.
Has CLA250 wheels, upgraded turbo, tuner, and bov. Drives like a regular van but faster.
1 accident that has been repaired with MB parts.
Recent repairs include left and right front struts and mounts because I heard a tiny noise and I have ELW.
Current emissions in GA.
Not smoked in or drank in. I'm extremely particular about my vehicles but especially this van.
I've been on this forum for a while but rarely visit these days since the format change and lack of time.
Currently working to get it detailed so she's picture worthy.
I'll try to be more active here on responses. Or you can email me
craggslist at gmail
Can provide carfax and VMI from MB

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
645 Posts
Nooo... so you will be leaving us for good?!! I don't think you ever talked about the upgraded turbo here.

Reactions: Walstib

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tuning is a burger tuning box. Turbo uses stock housing/connections for a completely stock look. Just hits a bit harder. Manifold section was port-matched for flow. I've put roughly 50k on it with not a single issue.
Ultimately it would be nice to tune the ME but couldn't find a shop to do it close enough. Met a guy who could at training but he never got back to me about it.

·
Super Moderator
645 Posts
Tuning is a burger tuning box. Turbo uses stock housing/connections for a completely stock look. Just hits a bit harder. Manifold section was port-matched for flow. I've put roughly 50k on it with not a single issue.
Ultimately it would be nice to tune the ME but couldn't find a shop to do it close enough. Met a guy who could at training but he never got back to me about it.
Metris sold yet? Asking for a friend who I'm trying to convince to buy.
ALSO, did you try Pressertech in Smyrna, GA about tuning your Metris? I found this review online and I emailed them back in 2021, but I see they never replied. I didn't call...just email.
Mercedes Tuning – Mercedes Tuners – Chiptuning Mercedes – Mercedes Benz Tuning

Review №75
PRESSERtech tuned my Kia Stinger GT & Mercedes Metris. I could not be happier with the experience or the end result. Both vehicles destroy stock now!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts