1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hopefully I'm not hijacking your thread. Do you have any pics of the fasteners and how they mount? I'm debating between getting the panels or putting up a plywood wall. I like the easy installation of the panels, but I don't know if adding hooks to hang some small things would be a good idea.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's my notes from a previous post here on the forums (I have pics around here somewhere....)
===
begin cut/paste:
For the bottom panels you need: 42 of part number A000-991-39-40-9051

For the top panels you need 24 trim clip and screw combinations.

Except the trim clips listed in the parts book are not the trim clips you need.
Trim clip listed is: 001-991-81-98 YOU DO NOT WANT THESE!!!
Dealer re-ordered three times and 3 times it was the wrong part (what was that definition of insanity?).
The trim clip you actually need is only available from Germany and is part number A004-994-71-45. (NOTE - I HAVE 10 OF THESE BUT HAVE NO IDEA HOW THEY WORK)

The screws you need are part number N000000-001527.
Except the screw head of these is smaller then the opening in the panel and therefore will not actually fasten the panel to the frame. Apparently there's a third piece involved that the dealer is supposedly still researching 3 weeks later. I gave up and bought some bonded flat washers and matte black spray paint.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These are what I have courtesy of Parsi here on the boards. I hope he doesn't mind me reposting the links:
photoedge.com/imagepost/DSC_3064.jpg
photoedge.com/imagepost/DSC_3061.jpg
photoedge.com/imagepost/DSC_3058.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts