Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Cargo 135
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my van for $36,000. This van is very unique with over $6,500 after market upgrades. Watch this 4 Min video. This van is the Parkway Edition with a 135 wheel base; smoke grey with rear port windows. After market options included are the roof rack, tow package, new snow tires with rims and new all season tires, second battery, 12V wiring, swivel seat, aluminum walls/insulation, two storage boxes, magnetic curtains, self inflating mattress, RTIC 30 quart cooler, propane little buddy heater.

I had fun working on the conversion, but my situation has changed. It's a great van and I'm sure you will have fun taking it over the goal line.

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Car
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive tire

Speedometer White Tachometer Gauge Trip computer

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive side-view mirror

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive parking light
Leg Comfort Human body Sleeve Khaki

Blue Automotive tire Chair Rectangle Tire

Font Number Pattern Parallel

·
Registered
193 Posts
I love those round windows too. Very fun and gives it a little character. Wonderful video presentation. Is the Benny Hill soundtrack on the SD card? :) Good luck with the sale. Price seems very reasonable for today’s market. I’m no expert in pricing but with the work you put in with the detailed build add on, couldn’t the asking price be even a bit more?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts