Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep. Whilst travelling 401 West through Toronto. It was a black passenger Metris. My impression are favourable. Great look, stance, distinct and with the tailgate the 3 pointed star marks its allegience.

When it was beside a couple other minvans, you definetly see the size difference in terms of cargo capacity. Boxy will always net you more room. However the Sprinter makes it look small.

I will be taking out the Metris and pricing one out as I have 3 weeks of leave.

I would either get black or the brown if its dark enough.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Still nothing in my local area from home to work, except one time I THINK it's a Metris in grey passing by across the intersection while waiting way back for red light.

Saw one in white in Vegas Thanksgiving weekend when at Sam's Club shopping (I was in E350 so no chance to waive hi). I expected seeing more there but ...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love dolomite brown. I love $1k more.
The only free colours in Canada are: Arctic White, Pocket Blue, Pebble Grey and Jupiter Red. :frown:

Otherwise its $1190 Cdn lighter.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I saw a tan color one in Charlotte. I didn't know that was a option. Also saw a black one in fort mill sc area where I live. It is kind of cool to see vehicles that are currently in small numbers. That will change, this van is going to be a hit!

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
I have the blue. I think it looks nice.

I am completely unbiased on this, obviously.

Actually, BB is named for her color- Blaublitzen- Blue Lightning.

·
Registered
29 Posts
We bought the brown color after planning to save money and buy red - let me know if you'd like to see any angles beyond what's at mbvans.com

·
Registered
259 Posts
finally saw another one in town, a nice silver passenger.... was easy to spot because they had stopped to have a talk with the local law enforcement.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts