Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Do you have experience with something like the Rockn’ Roll or Travois seat to beds? Or experience with similar seats to bed available ?

I’m wondering if you hit your head when sitting up in bed? Or how easy they are to convert from seat to bed?

also,
Are they safe?

Thanks so much!! You all are so helpful, stay safe and well everyone! ✌

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
493 Posts
Hi all! Do you have experience with the Travois seat to bed that one can purchase aftermarket? Or experience with similar seats to bed available ? I’m wondering if you hit your head when sitting up in bed? Or how easy they are to convert from seat to bed?

Also are these seats driving safe?

Thanks so much!
Hi all! Do you have experience with something like the Rockn’ Roll or Travois seat to beds? Or experience with similar seats to bed available ?

I’m wondering if you hit your head when sitting up in bed? Or how easy they are to convert from seat to bed?

also,
Are they safe?

Thanks so much!! You all are so helpful, stay safe and well everyone! ✌
I think I read one of your posts where you were budget sensitive. Do you carry many passengers?

These kind of seats sit high. It makes them good for small people, but then small people have dangle feet.

They require smart floors as well, so getting one of these is pretty expensive and at the end of the day questionable bed comfort.

I know you are looking at a Metris from a Sienna. Decide first if you cannot for some reason go bigger like a promaster. The sweet spot for the Metris is fits in a garage. I would not live it one. Going bigger gets you lateral bed space on a platform and a much more roomy interior.

The Reimo bench seat has gone through a small design change and is a little lower.

PS: I'd try to keep a single thread for these kinds of things and in general being a tire kicker I'd suggest keeping it all in one thread to keep peoples interest.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts