Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

Dynamic Drive question

4K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  pounce 
#1 ·
I am a new owner of a 2021 Metris Getaway and would like some help on whether or not I have the ability to switch from the "C" , comfort, mode to any other mode. I get the ICON "C" on the instrument cluster but cannot figure out how to switch it to anything else. I have scrolled through what I think is all the instrument cluster settings, and all the "System" settings on the radio/console display. Is it most likely that I am only able to have "C" mode with whatever package I have? My build list shows CF01 Driver Comfort Package and CF7 suspension, but no other transmission related line items. Thanks in advance for any advice.

#10 ·
I'm guessing, but maybe it still helped. There is also a small difference in rating between '19 and '20. Might be less, but still more without the eco and stop/start. I really don't know. I'm guessing. Open to other guesses. Very few real driving reasons that anyone really wants start/stop for instance. I guess the purpose and estimate on a vehicle is 5-7% increase in fuel economy. It would explain the drop from 20 to 21 in rating.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.