Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. New here and I am wondering if the metris cargo version comes equipped with 12v socket in the cargo compartment?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure of the 2020 model, but my 2018 Cargo does not.
yeah.. the manual hints that there is a socket in the cargo area but I couldn't find it.. maybe it's exclusive to the passenger version....

i guess the most plausible way to get 12v is from the front bottom socket to the back area?

·
Registered
58 Posts
My 2020 135 Cargo does not have any 12v sockets in the cargo area.

It is one of things I miss just a little compare to my Dodge GC which had one in the middle and rear, and something I would like to explore at some point, to have a 12v and even a 110v socket in the middle and the rear, for whatever lighting / emergency lighting and maybe once in a blue moon charging a power tool battery, plugging something in down the line.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2020 135 Cargo does not have any 12v sockets in the cargo area.

It is one of things I miss just a little compare to my Dodge GC which had one in the middle and rear, and something I would like to explore at some point, to have a 12v and even a 110v socket in the middle and the rear, for whatever lighting / emergency lighting and maybe once in a blue moon charging a power tool battery, plugging something in down the line.
Same here, 135 cargo, full options but no socket in cargo area.

·
Registered
27 Posts
No cargo area 12V power outlet in my 2020 126" cargo van. I connected the air compressor using the power socket located low down in the area of the "dash" between the seats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts