Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen some overlay decals for rebel wheels on EBAY. Any thoughts of decals for the Bighorn rims that would make me them look more like rebel wheels. Would be cheaper and easier. Or maybe a dumb idea?
regard
aaduV

·
Registered
Metris Cargo 135 2020
155 Posts
That is kind of an odd question, considering this an MB Metris forum and we don't have BigHorn & Rebel editions :) ... Might be cool though :D

I have never heard of decals to change their color from bright silver to black / matte black. I drive whatever the vehicle comes with. It is a matter of personal preference. Some people want a certain look. Many don't worry and are satisfied with whatever defaults. If the looks is important, and changing the rims is super costly or out of budget; then I guess that is where these decals come in. I have heard of people sanding and spray painting their rims, usually that only looks good for a very limited time. Thoroughly cleaned wheels and prepped appropriately according to the manufacturer, may look better with film / decals ... though it will not be seamless.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Don't we have a moderator who can take it down?

Reactions: MOWO

·
Registered
489 Posts
Guess not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts