Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am looking for a dash mat. I would like it to be nice, like it was made for the Metris. I am currently just covering the dash with a black throw. Photos are a plus ?. Thanks!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hello everyone, I am looking for a dash mat. I would like it to be nice, like it was made for the Metris. I am currently just covering the dash with a black throw. Photos are a plus ?. Thanks!
Just don't. Use interior trim protectant for UV every now and then and you should be good.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I grew up being told that dash mats were bad vs low rent. But why? I have the marine UV protection product, that you need for everything in the Southwest, but was looking for something to cover all of the cubbies in the dash.

·
Registered
209 Posts
My mistake, I did not scroll down to click the bottom choice for Parktronic so it appeared to me they did not. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in Las Vegas where it gets really hot and UV Rays destroys everything. Get a Clear tint on the windshield that has Ceramic, etc. type of material that will keep your dash cool and protected.

·
Registered
196 Posts
well lala maybe thin plywood will do the trick with carpet over it :) trying to be funny, any "carpet will only collect dust, it's better to leave it alone.

·
Registered
196 Posts
So much for waffling, I’ll just stick with what I got and get the ceramic clear tint.
Thanks for keeping me on track!
thank you lala2 for teaching me new word :) waffling :) at first I did not know what is it, now I know, has nothing to do with waffle :) I am glad, I am good to make waffle :) any time in the morning :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts