Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doors are all closed but keep getting intermittent flashing of red light/buzzer on dash saying side door is open. Checked and rechecked door(s), locked and unlocked doors etc.

Dealer updated software, checked contact on sliding door and said everything checks out. Picked up and still doing intermittent flashing and buzzer on dash. Dealer once again has van. Ideas anyone?

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
Beyond remembering that on German cars, doors must be shut with some force, I’d suggest telling your dealer to actually look into the alarm sensor on that door.

·
Registered
2016 Cargo converted into a camper van
341 Posts
I had the same problem with my passenger side sliding door. The door lock was replaced and all was good.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Same recurring issue when it's wet. I've actually scratched both side of the connectors with a knife to clean up the connection. Solved the issue! until i have to do it again.. but so far so good. It was getting really bad, pinging constantly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is there a fuse that I can remove to silence this warning indicator from pinging constantly? I drive for 8 hours continuously DAILY and it WILL NOT STOP PINGING!! I have to find a way to quiet it NOW!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts