Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is looking for a high quality sunscreen, covercraft makes one. Fits like a glove. My van stays in my garage but when I'm riding motorcycles or mountain biking it bakes in the sun. Also good for camping privicy. Bought mine at JC Whitney for like $45 shipped. They will give you a coupon for first time orders. If anyone would like to see a pic. just pm me your email or phone and I'll send them over.

Lane

·
Registered
322 Posts
I've heard that covercraft is good but I've been buying directly from sunshine for all my vehicles with excellent results. They last for years, one of mine is 5 years old and counting.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'm not taking about durability, I'm talking fitmant. It's perfect. It will last forever, it's built very well. Never heard of sunshine, if they are good that's great, another source!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't. When I went to apple I never learned how to post pics to forums. You can pm your ph# or email and I will send pics.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I can't. When I went to apple I never learned how to post pics to forums. You can pm your ph# or email and I will send pics.
Apple? You just click the 'mountain-in-a-square' button that says 'insert image'. Give it a try...it's always a good feeling to learn something new.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts