1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2018, MB Metris Passenger Van, 8 seats
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I share this,

bought this custom made window cover by Covercraft through

Fits & works perfect. There are two sides to it, silver reflective one for sunny conditions and a darker felt side to absorb sun in the winter time. Spacing between the roof & A-pillars ranges from 1/4" - 1/2" when installed.

Very happy with it.

Automotive exterior Windshield Roof rack Vehicle Automotive carrying rack
Vehicle door Automotive exterior Windshield Glass Automotive window part
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Center console Hatchback
Footwear Material property Leather Shoe Fashion accessory
Electronics Label Font Technology Electronic device

·
Registered
862 Posts
Nice - I went with these guys who operate up near San Jose. https://www.heatshieldstore.com/

Their shades are smooth finish and look great. They are superior in quality to anything else I saw. They also have custom fit for all the side and rear windows too (which fit my after-market CRL second row windows perfectly too).

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yep. +1 for the folks at Heat Shield. Have a full set for the wife’s Metris. Very well made. Fit is light tight. Fast service.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I bought the Covercraft for my Metris and can attest that it works great down here in southern Arizona in the summertime. I'm very satisfied with it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Nice - I went with these guys who operate up near San Jose. https://www.heatshieldstore.com/

Their shades are smooth finish and look great. They are superior in quality to anything else I saw. They also have custom fit for all the side and rear windows too (which fit my after-market CRL second row windows perfectly too).
Can you please post pictures with them up in your windows. We bought WeatherTech which we like and they came with the front side windows but they offer nothing else. Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Photos would be great for the Heat Shields. Curious how they attach, particularly for the side and tailgate windows, where there are no visors.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Has anyone found an exterior windshield cover that fits the Metris? I know it's more effective to keep the sun on the other side of the glass entirely :) Something like the ADCO 2423 Polar White Windshield Cover for the Sprinter?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts