Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,295 Posts
It’s cute but I would not want to operate my coffee business while standing in the elements.
The awning pulls out. Looks silly up there.

I think it looks really slick, but...

1) Looks like you would get a sore back operating it due to the bumper
2) you can't swing the passenger door 180 while having the passenger sliding door open to expose the drink cooler. Looks like they designed the table to be flat with the door half swung.
3) your view is blocked on the drink cooler if you are working in the rear. You need two employees or you are walking around a lot.

I think a better design is using the side for operations. That way you can curb vend. If still out the back I'd prefer a lift gate and have all the equipment on a bed slide so you stand under the lift gate and operate the equipment at a 90 degree turn.

Looks great though. I imagine that's a great price for someone.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Impressive 16kw lithium storage trumps my 350w setup . I'm not worthy!
I surly would wonder at what cost the 16 kw lithium battery storage is,... just a quick google 16 kw lithium battery storage @ about $20,000 cost, but it will not say for how long you can use the batteries maybe 5 years? And than what would cost replacement or disposal?
Not that I would want to sell coffee :) Just thinking how smart this coffee truck could be, looks excellent like it would be custom made for that Metris I think that at $68K they are selling it with los of money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts