Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone can recommend a rear cargo mat for the Cargo vans. I had my snow blower in rear of the van today and all the left over snow mealted and I had water in the cargo area. I know weather tec makes good one with walls to contain the water but nothing for metris yet.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Lowes Home Improvement stores has the one I use - $58.00 USD -

My van is the passenger version so the side panels make the interior a little narrower than the cargo/delivery van version - I have been really happy with this one - It will cover from the back of the front seat raised area to the rear hatch or doors - Thick lightly textured with tapered edges - fits perfectly between the rear cargo area in the passenger version - & would leave a little on the edges on the delivery version - the step drop down on the side doors width is closer to the 4ft width ... if you have middle seats like I left in - I just roll the excess in the back & roll it out to protect the rear bumper when loading larger items in ... $58.00 is a great price too ... copy & paste the info below on the Lowes website

Apache Mills, Inc. Black Garage Mat (Common: 4-ft x 8-ft; Actual: 48-in x 96-in)
Item # 345720 Model # 251-0900

1 - 3 of 3 Posts