Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all.

I want to offer a discount to the Metris Forum members on Lagun Table Mounts for those of you doing camper conversions on your Metris. These mounts are pretty much the best out there, and I use them in the build shop on nearly every van that comes in here.

It's 10% off of Lagun products, so you can combine it with an extra mounting plate or hardware kit if you need one of those as well.

You can see the page here: Table Mounts

Use the code METRIS at checkout.

You'll also get free shipping to anywhere in the U.S.

Holler at me if you have questions about function or fit.

Thanks!!!

-GTFOverland-

·
Registered
81 Posts
Wish I had that coupon when I bought mine. :)

Doesn't have to be camper conversion. Regular van can use a table too. I installed mine by using an existing anchor point in the van (see post 13 of this link):

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wish I had that coupon when I bought mine. :)

Doesn't have to be camper conversion. Regular van can use a table too. I installed mine by using an existing anchor point in the van (see post 13 of this link):

That looks really good!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Got my table in. It took a few tries to get it super stable. Mine is connected to the driver’s side anchor spot and one of the seat bolts by a strap. There is an inch thick piece of aluminum hidden behind the half-inch plate that the mount is bolted to. Also, that hidden piece goes below the floor so that it rests on a couple of metal spots and therefore can’t rotate about the anchor bolt. I cut out some of the plastic and carpet behind it so it could get wedged down.

The only thing I don’t like is that no matter how much I tighten them, the swivels can still rotate fairly easily. The mount doesn’t move at all but the swivels are smooth plastic so they can still turn even when tight. I will see if I can come up with a way to make them grip more while still being able to slide them on.
Vehicle Car Car seat cover Auto part
Vehicle door Rim Tire Automotive exterior Bumper
Auto part Tire Wheel Seat belt Bumper
Door
Vehicle Car Car seat Auto part Off-road vehicle

·
Registered
75 Posts
Like that strap idea!
Thanks!
I got it fairly solid without the strap but there was still some flex in the mount plate that I wasn’t happy with. The strap took all that flex out and made the whole table feel much more solid. It took a couple tries to get the length just right. I ended up using washers on both sides of the strap where it connects to the table mount. The bolt on the swivel seat base sticks up higher with the strap on it but there is still enough room that it doesn’t interfere with the seat swivel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts