Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heeeeeeya'll.

I'm sure if you all are playing by the rules, you are getting pretty stir-crazy and ready to plan your next van trip. Personally, I'm over it. like way over it.

So, to help get you on the right path for your next camp trip, I've added some products Metris Forum members can receive a discount on. For the next month you can buy any of our Kovea camp stoves at a 10% discount using the code METRIS at checkout. You can also use it for the Kovea Luxury camp chairs.

If you have questions, feel free to reach out. I'm bored so I'll answer promptly.

Be safe out there everyone.

Electronics Orange Technology Electronic device Portable stove Font Fashion accessory Metal Leather Rectangle Chair Furniture Folding chair Beige Outdoor furniture

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have decided I will never buy anything from anybody who is trying to increase sales because of the predicament the world is in right now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have decided I will never buy anything from anybody who is trying to increase sales because of the predicament the world is in right now.
A couple things here guy. I am not suggesting in the least that someone buy something from my store and go camping right now; this is not the time for that. What I am suggesting, is that at some point in the future, things will go back to normal, and folks are going to want to go camping. I want those folks to know I exist.

I also am not "trying to increase sales" at this time. I'm trying to keep my doors open, and mitigate the loss. My entire business and personal future is going to be decided in the next few months of this economic disaster, and I am not the only one in this situation.

Sure, you may not like the fact that right here, right now, I chose to post an ad on this site. Totally fine. But I've paid hundreds of dollars to be here, and I rarely post anything. In all honesty, I've not gotten even the slightest bit of return on my money, but I like this forum, the folks on it, and I believe in this community. If it's the general consensus from other users on this site that me being here isn't welcome, I'll happily leave and spend my small marketing budget elsewhere.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts