Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Suddenly today started getting an ABS and Check Engine light on my 2018 Metris with 27k miles.
The local parts store scanned it and came back with a C0034 RF Wheel Sensor code.

Of course they didn't show a part available so wondering if anyone has the p/n of this sensor?

And if there's anything else I should be checking prior. Fuses, etc.
Thanks!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I recently had the same thing happen on my 2016. I had the rear, left, wheel speed sensor replaced by a reputable, local independent mechanic. My MB dealership is over 1 hour away, and it's a bit of a pain as I must either wait for the service or arrange a ride as no loaner is usually given for a Metris. Unfortunately the light now comes on intermittently so I'll need to take it to the dealer anyway.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Suddenly today started getting an ABS and Check Engine light on my 2018 Metris with 27k miles.
The local parts store scanned it and came back with a C0034 RF Wheel Sensor code.

Of course they didn't show a part available so wondering if anyone has the p/n of this sensor?

And if there's anything else I should be checking prior. Fuses, etc.
Thanks!
We have a 2017 and experienced the same error twice. Both times the dealer repaired it free of charge due to faulty sensors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts