Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have just leased 2020 Metris 135" cargo van. It came without original roof rails. So, I want to buy a new or used roof side rails preferable OEM one some where in Toronto, Canada. I am not sure I can use the universal one or not. Just to avaoid any misunderantding, I need roof side rails not cross bars.
Could you please tell me where I can purchase them?

·
Registered
899 Posts
I've had good luck with these guys. You're looking at about $850 US without shipping or tax for factory rails. One of many items cheaper to buy from the factory installed ($414 US).

Reactions: Reza

·
Registered
2016 Cargo converted into a camper van
341 Posts
You might want to contact companies that installs poptop roofs. The cargo rails get removed in the process so you might get a pair for a very good price.

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,438 Posts
You might want to contact companies that installs poptop roofs. The cargo rails get removed in the process so you might get a pair for a very good price.
Not a bad idea. I think there is only one company that does tops for the 135.

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
1,438 Posts
Hi guys,

I have just leased 2020 Metris 135" cargo van. It came without original roof rails. So, I want to buy a new or used roof side rails preferable OEM one some where in Toronto, Canada. I am not sure I can use the universal one or not. Just to avaoid any misunderantding, I need roof side rails not cross bars.
Could you please tell me where I can purchase them?
Are you stuck on wanting the rails VS having after a rack installed? What are you going to be loading on the van? It is possible to attach other types of systems to the roof.

Simple example:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you stuck on wanting the rails VS having after a rack installed? What are you going to be loading on the van? It is possible to attach other types of systems to the roof.

Simple example:

I just wanna occationally load ladders and some pipes. They are not too heavy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Strangly there is no OEM Metreis side roof racks available in Toronto area even in dealerships. too weird !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts