Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

A few months ago I left the key in the ignition which resulted in the battery drained and I couldn't start the car. I have a charger with a function that allows me to start the car however that didn't work - it almost turned over...
I got the car jumped but after that my blind spot alert didn't work. After I drive for a few mins I get the alert that the blind spot isn't working. The audio/phone controls on the wheel don't work either. The controls on the left side work - the ones where I access the car details etc.
I checked fuses but I can't find any that are broken.

Any help/comment are appreciated.
Thank you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all,

A few months ago I left the key in the ignition which resulted in the battery drained and I couldn't start the car. I have a charger with a function that allows me to start the car however that didn't work - it almost turned over...
I got the car jumped but after that my blind spot alert didn't work. After I drive for a few mins I get the alert that the blind spot isn't working. The audio/phone controls on the wheel don't work either. The controls on the left side work - the ones where I access the car details etc.
I checked fuses but I can't find any that are broken.

Any help/comment are appreciated.
Thank you!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Since it's a metris. I would do a reboot as in disconnecting the main battery for a few minutes and then reconnecting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did any of these things work? Our steering wheel controls are gone, horn doesn’t work, lane assist doesn’t work, paddle shifters won’t work and now the red airbag light is on. Any suggestions?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts