Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here's Bertha on the Tail of the Dragon. She's got a bigger turbo (later thread I still haven't done), BOV, Tuner box, and exhaust dump.

Surprised a ton of people last weekend. Alignment specs are on the dash if anyone wants to read them. (lol)

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't realize my dashcam card was so small, or that the glare would be so bad from the paper on the dash.
Suspension is stock. -1 camber to front left and right, 0 toe
Stock Hankook tires (That should probably be replaced)

I've got another from my buddy following me, I'll try to upload it.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Video doesn't work on forum. It say's "an error occurred" But, it's okay if viewed on the youtube site by clicking the "watch on youtube icon" in the lower right hand corner of the video. Anyways, I would hate to be the second owner of your Metris! lol

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why? I only drive it to the store on Sundays! >:D

It does get routine fluid changes, so there is that 0:)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yeah, I could hear the stock Hankooks!

Have you done anything about the brakes? I'd be hesitant to drive mine into those sorts of turns on the stock brakes.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Me want

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The only thing I've done to the brakes is burn the paint off the rotors. I've gotten them HOT and have had no problems with them. I do regular brake flushes and that is it. I have full confidence in the braking system of this van. I've come over a hill to find the interstate stopped, laid into the brakes, and waited for someone to hit me. They stopped QUICKLY. (Luckily everyone else did too)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yeah, I could hear the stock Hankooks!

Have you done anything about the brakes? I'd be hesitant to drive mine into those sorts of turns on the stock brakes.
It's a frikken Mercedes Benz...the people who developed the ABS braking system and the pre-eminent monitor vehicle manufacturer when it comes to safety, period. Why would you want to dick around with the brakes ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts