Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, yeah I saw your thread about Ken wood and a pioneer version. But I wanted to install audio 30 or 40 or something more OEM. Have you seen any threads of anyone upgrading older years to 2020/2021 head units?

Several threads around. Did you check with a search or read through the sub forums?

I like Kenwood for wirelrss, but stock has been an issue.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2017 Metris Cargo, and I want to upgrade my to CarPlay, is there any recommendations on what I could replace it with?
Hi,
Dynavin is an aftermarket company that makes units for German cars and classic cars. They are made in Germany but sold here in the US. I replaced my Audio 15 with this unit. The sound quality and power output vastly improved. The unit is plug &play so the installation is not complicated. It has a touch screen, navigation and wired CarPlay. The unit looks original in the dash.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,
Dynavin is an aftermarket company that makes units for German cars and classic cars. They are made in Germany but sold here in the US. I replaced my Audio 15 with this unit. The sound quality and power output vastly improved. The unit is plug &play so the installation is not complicated. It has a touch screen, navigation and wired CarPlay. The unit looks original in the dash.
May I ask which one you ordered from the website?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts