Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am having the same problem with my 2021. Iphone 12 will sometimes connect, but only for 10 seconds or so. Got the dealer to upgrade the software today, and its still happening. It behaves a little differently though. Now it will connect almost every time, but will only stay connected for about 2 minutes.

I went and found an old iphone SE, and tried it. It works flawlessly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am having the same problem with my 2021. Iphone 12 will sometimes connect, but only for 10 seconds or so. Got the dealer to upgrade the software today, and its still happening. It behaves a little differently though. Now it will connect almost every time, but will only stay connected for about 2 minutes.

I went and found an old iphone SE, and tried it. It works flawlessly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Jeff, interesting you found an iPhone SE works without issues as I think I speak for all us us having the same issues you originally had and all suffering exactly the same. I tried my iPhone X which is the phone prior to my iPhone 12 and that was doing exactly the same thing so why an SE should work based on the same IOS seems weird. I am phoning Mercedes today to get an update on my complaint, like many others we all seem to be suffering the same issue and yet Mercedes have done nothing about it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Now that I have updated to iOS 15.2.1 it works again.
I'm on 15.2.1 and my iPhone 12 Pro still does not work and drops out within a couple of minutes of connecting, waiting for Mercedes to decide the next course of action in conjunction with the dealership.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts