Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Metris Getaway
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a recommendation for armrest covers? Our armrests take a lot of abuse with the kids climbing into the pop top and I would like to cover them. The "universal" ones on Amazon seem to be only good for up to 14" and the Metris ones are 16" long. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
Metris Cargo 135 2020
1,002 Posts
Do you need seat covers as well?

Several custom upholstery shops have them, but I don't know if you can buy them without the seat cover. May have to write or contact them, if all you need is the arm rests. They make stuff as ordered, but may need a special order that isn't setup in the online store. In my previous van I had NW Unlimited covers, which are similar to Wet Okole. They had the option for arm rests as an extra with the seat covers. The neoprene covers and arm rests worked fine. Kept my tan upholstered seats and arm rests mint throughout the years. I took the covers off, when I sold my van and it was like the tan seats were brand new.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passenger
2,120 Posts
I have cloth seats and hate the armrests. I've considered swapping the rests for the hard plastic ones on the vinyl seats..... OR cover with chidrens tube socks. They come in so many colors and they wash easily :)

Leg Human body Rectangle Textile Sleeve

BTW: I'm looking for those mia armrest covers.

·
Registered
2021 Metris Getaway
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have cloth seats and hate the armrests. I've considered swapping the rests for the hard plastic ones on the vinyl seats..... OR cover with chidrens tube socks. They come in so many colors and they wash easily :)

View attachment 21358

BTW: I'm looking for those mia armrest covers.
Brilliant! That is the root I will go. Functional and beautiful. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts