Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i try to connect a wireless backup cam on my backup light wire like it supposed but it doesn’t work. Is it possible ? I don’t have 12v on this wire. If i plug on a constant 12v wire everythings goes right. Somebody knows why, thank you and sorry for my bad english ?
My model is a 2017 cargo metris

·
Registered
862 Posts
Google CAN bus

·
Registered
90 Posts
My 2016 cargo has an aftermarket Garmin backup camera attached to the backup light wire and it works well every time I shift into reverse. It should work for you too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, do you remember on which wire is connected , the white one with the blue strip ? And are connected close the back light or under the dash ? Cause on my back up wire close my backlight is always have only 11,95 volt And it the samethingif i took my ground on the body or on a wire....

·
Registered
2018 Metris Passenger
332 Posts
Does that voltage stay the same when you connect your cam? Is your cam grounded?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes the voltage stay the same and the cam is grounded, i just order a dc 12v power filter adapter rectifier anti interference, it suppose to be receive in few days, may be it wild solve my problems....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi everybody, just to follow the info, i just installed the dc 12v power filter adapter rectifier anti interference, and this solved my problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts