Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Metris Cargo didn't come with the factory L-track so I'm looking to order some and wonder if anyone has taken up their factory versions. Are they bolted to the metal floor? or sheet metal screws? Wondering whats the best plan of attack.

·
Registered
76 Posts
My Metris Cargo didn't come with the factory L-track so I'm looking to order some and wonder if anyone has taken up their factory versions. Are they bolted to the metal floor? or sheet metal screws? Wondering whats the best plan of attack.
They are bolted.
Not the same pattern as the passenger seat rails BTW.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I used flange type L-track and not the factory version but I suspect installation would be the same. From a thread I started last April I laid out the installation process I went though in 3 posts. This was a necessary installation for my conversion because the folding seat/bed and some cabinetry utilize this track with various fittings. All can easily come out if needed even thought I probably won't routinely do this.

http://www.metrisforum.com/forum/40...sions/5122-beginning-conversion-progress.html

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks I'll take a look at that thread. I'm considering 'coin' rubber flooring for my upgrade also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts